Monday, September 03, 2007

Off-topic but getting excited!

There are only 25 days till the best danged crop ever! Seriously, my friend Mandi has put so much working to making it awesome and I can't wait to get there.

Twenty-nine ladies are in for the most awesome week-end! For $105 we get 2 nights in a B&B, ALL meals *and* snacks/beverages, door prizes worth $12-15 each, goody bags, AND chances to win entries in the big drawings....15 of them so far, priced between $40-100, if I remember right. Seriously, *everything* for that $105...can you believe that?? Mandi's done such an awesome job. At one point, she said she'd be "making" a whopping $0.30 off it but I know she's bought some stuff out of her own pocket so that $0.30 is long gone, lol. (And she even paid the $105 too and figured that into the amount she spent on prizes, food, etc.)

And I get to go take a sneak peek of all the goodies on Thursday! Well, I've seen a little bit since she ordered CTMH through me and I saw something cool in the Joann's ad that I passed on to her last week with her CTMH order...but I get to snoop through all the rest of the goodies then.

I keep warning her that everyone is going to be asking when she's planning the next one. Good thing she's had such a great time planning this one, lol.

9 comments:

Kay said...

Damn I wanna go!! I told Mandi maybe I will make the next one, we already talked about it. Things just too crazy right now for a road trip, still recovering from the last one! HA!~

Kim said...

Hope you girls have lots of fun!

kelli said...

Oh that sounds like fun (but think its a little to far even for me for a weekend road trip) Darn!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I wish I didnt have 3 things planned for that weekend already.. Have lots of fun without me!!

Marti said...

I hope you're having a great time!!

Katie said...

wehoo I can't wait.

Janelle said...

I can't wait! I know it will be wonderful ~ Mandi is the hostess with the mostest! :)

Ger said...

I found your BLOG!! I'm so sad it didn't work out...Sigh. Maybe next time. Or I should say. DARN IT!! NExt time no matter what!!

Pam said...

I wish dh did not have to work! I know you all will have a blast!