Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Let's try this again

Yep, I've had this thing up then took everything down and redid it. Took all that stuff down and this has just been sitting here for quite awhile.

Since I'm finally starting to do something with my scrapbook and CTMH supplies again, guess I can post that here...right?

Here's what I got completed over the week-end:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isn't it adorable? And soooo simple! It's a kit from CTMH this month that comes with all the supplies AND the directions for cutting everything. Took me less than 1/2 hour to cut everything then I had to wait till I got some pictures picked out....then figure out what ones I needed to print still. It even comes with all the embellishments and directions on exactly what length to cut the ribbon & waxy flax and what other embellishments to put on there (still in the kit).

After I get to town tomorrow to get a few things, I'll have something else cool to show you. Hopefully I can get it done and post Friday sometime. It might be Sat. though if I have to go grocery shopping and pick up Jason's new mattress and box springs on Friday. (really hoping *I* get to pick that stuff up because Big Lots has a bunch of great scrapbooks for just $8 each! And I think I want some of the 6x6 albums that they have for $4)

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

oh that is cute...i saw this as a promo for this month...i love how it turned out!!!